NOW OFFERING FREE IMPLANT CONSULTATION
A missing tooth is an unfortunate condition to have to deal with. Not only may it make you self-conscious about your smile, but it has serious implications on your oral health. It affects your ability to chew efficiently, it allows your other teeth to drift out of place, and it will cause a deterioration in your jawbone over time. This is why our Implant specialist Dentist is pleased to offer affordable, high-quality dental implants to our patients.
A dental implant is a form of restorative dentistry offered by OUR DENTIST that serves as a permanent replacement of one or more missing teeth. Unlike dentures, which rest on top of your gums, an implant is attached directly to your jawbone. They are sturdy and reliable, able to handle any food that you are accustomed to eating with your natural teeth. If properly cared for, they can also last you a lifetime.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Some of the biggest benifiets from dental implants include the following:
- Strong, stable, and highly durable
- May last your entire lifetime if cared for properly
- Help to retain the natural shape and appearance of your face
- Protect healthy bone tissue
- Allow you to eat your favourite foods
- Protects your healthy teeth from damage
- Predictable results
- Implants will not move, click, or shift, like they can with dentures
- Stimulates the jaw to prevent bone loss